Cyberpunk 2077: The Best Perks To Get First (Netrunner Class)
There are many different perks to choose from for classes in Cyberpunk 2077. This guide shows players the best early skills for Netrunner class.
You Are Reading :Cyberpunk 2077 The Best Perks To Get First (Netrunner Class)
After many years of waiting Cyberpunk 2077 has finally arrived, and players are now growing accustomed to all of the game’s complicated systems and mechanics. There is so much to do and explore throughout the massive world that many players will be at a loss as to where they should start or even how they should begin building their character. This is further exacerbated by the fact that there are three different classes and dozens of skills for players to choose from.
Determining which perks to select can actually be a pretty tough process, especially considering how new Cyberpunk 2077 is. It is annoying to accidentally waste a perk point early on in the game on a perk that is practically useless for the playstyle that players are going for. Pairing up different perks with a specific class is integral to succeeding in Cyberpunk 2077, so this guide will show players the best perks they should acquire first for the Netrunner class.
Cyberpunk 2077: What is a Netrunner
The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is vastly different and more technologically advanced than the one we all live in currently. Using technology as a way to explore and manipulate the world around them is key to surviving in this environment, and no one is better at doing this than the Netrunners. This class specializes in hacking the environment to allow the player to explore and sneak through areas easier. The best way to think of the Netrunner is as a support/stealth-based class perks skills focus more on avoiding, distracting, or stunning enemies rather than killing them.
Most of the Netrunner’s abilities will use up RAM, which is basically Cyberpunk 2077’s version of mana. This is increased by investing points in Intelligence. The more Intelligence that a player has then the more RAM they will have to work with. Those who want to hack everything they can and explore the environment more efficiently as a Netrunner will want all the RAM they can acquire.
Cyberpunk 2077: Best Early Netrunner Perks
There are several perks that players will want to acquire as early as possible if they want to be an effective Netrunner in Cyberpunk 2077. Players should remember to boost their Intelligence as much as possible in order to more quickly acquire these perks and make them more effective.
- Advanced Datamine – By acquiring this perk players will be able to upgrade the Datamine Daemon which in turn will give them more cash from access points. This is the kind of perk that will be useful throughout the whole game and will give the player a lot more money to work with.
- I Spy – This is one that Netrunners will want to invest in as soon as they possibly can. It will reveal any nearby Netrunners that are attempting to hack the player, which can, in turn, let the player stop them from being a severe problem while sneaking or in combat.
- Biosynergy – With this perk players will be able to recover four RAM every minute. Once again having access to as much RAM as possible is very important to playing as a Netrunner, so this skill is great for letting it passively build back up over time.
- Crouching Tiger – This one will boost the player’s speed while sneaking by 20%. This may not be hacking related, but it is definitely a must to be able to move quickly while sneaking as a Netrunner if players want to avoid direct combat.
- Big Sleep – This perk will enable the player to automatically disable all cameras in the immediate vicinity, which is perfect for those who want to sneak around without worrying about wasting a lot of RAM hacking individual cameras.